god protection prayer quotes

For he will command his angels in regard to you to protect and defend and guard you. He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.


Pin On Prayers

Give me a heart that trusts and take away the desire to lean on my own understanding.

. Upon you and heal you quickly. The bitter crown of thorns which was forced upon. May the presence of God watch over you.

He makes me lie down in green pastures he leads me beside quiet waters he refreshes my soul. Remind me when I carelessly misuse or abuse my body that this is against Your will. Give her Your power and love to do the right things.

May the love of God enfold you. May God bless you your children and all your descendants with His powerful protection. Prayer for Personal Protection.

And God is faithful. Lord God Heavenly Father you know that we are set in the midst of so many and great dangers that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright. You are my hiding place.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley I will fear no evil for You are with me. 6 Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Protection Prayer For Family Protection. Protection from Serious Diseases Prayer Dear God You regard our body as Your temple.

6 Psalm 571 NIV. Bible Verses About Protection 1 Corinthians 1013. Heavenly Father I am grateful for the rich heritage you give to me through my family line.

And surround me with songs of deliverance. Help me maintain good health. You will protect me from trouble.

His blessed bitter tortures bless me today and forever. Please bless my grandchildren. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

As I go about my day keep me safe from contracting or developing diseases or ailments. Here are Quotes On Gods Love and Protection. 5 Psalm 327 NIV.

Help me keep my eyes on You especially in times of rejection. My god my rock in whom i take refuge my shield and the horn of my salvation my stronghold and my refuge my savior. Through your Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Thank you for your guidance and directing our steps into safety God. 4 Psalm 234 NIV. The LORD is my shepherd I lack nothing.

The three holy nails which were driven through. Psalms 23 Protection Prayer Points. May I remember that You can use all things for my good and Your glory.

You also commanded us to take good care of our health. 1 Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful. The spear by which the holy side of Jesus was opened Shall bless me today and forever.

Lord thank you for this new day. May God place His Healing Hands. My god my rock in whom i take refuge my shield and the horn of my salvation my stronghold and my refuge.

Quotes On Gods Love and Protection. His eye is upon us His arm over us His ear open to our prayer His grace sufficient His promise unchangeable. Grant us such strength and protection to support us in all danger and carry us through all temptations.

Most Powerful Psalm 91 Prayer For Protection Bible Quotes God Sayslife stream bible quotes. Shall bless me today and forever. Prayer for Gods Protection.

May the light of God surround you. The holy head of Christ shall bless me today and forever. Wherever you are God is.

If the Lord be with us we have no cause of fear. God is your defender and protector. His angels will protect you.

The holy hands and feet of Jesus Christ. Dear Heavenly Father thank You Lord for loving me and reminding me of Your Truth. I pray for your protection as i begin this day.

Thank You for Your protection provision. In him will I trust. May the power of God protect you.

2 I will say to the LORD My refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust. Thank you for the great things that you have planned for. God Protection Quotes God is sovereign over all and he will be our guide through this thing called life.

He guides me along the right paths for his names sake. 2 I will say of the LORD He is my refuge and my fortress. The Lord is my fortress protecting me from.

But when you are. Your rod and Your staff they comfort me. The Lord is my light and my salvationso why should I be afraid.

Dear God forgive me for the times I have walked in disobedience and opened doors for. Have I not. May they be protected from all danger and evil.

Quotes about god protecting us. I will strengthen you and help you.


Pin On Inspirational


Pin On Jesus


Pin On Inspiration


Pin On Prayer Journal


Pin On Quotes


Pin On The Graceful Chapter


Pin On Christ


Pin On Inspirational Quotes God


Pin On Faith


Pin On Morning Prayer


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Bible Quotes


Pin On Plants Prayers


Dear God Please Bless Protect And Guide My Family Friends And Everyone I Ve Ever Met 名言 祈り 感動する名言


Pin On Virus


Pin On Truth In Natural Color


Pin By Annemarie Seablom On Quotes And Inspiration Reading Motivation Quotes Inspirational Words Inspirational Quotes


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Kjv

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel